- Mathematics♦ 38.2k 38.2k 99 gold badges5454 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators♦ 7.1k 7.1k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Academia 2.4k 2.4k 1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 112 Why does an argument similiar to 0.999...=1 show 999...=-1?
- 78 Unique candidate that fails
- 72 In a math paper, is this considered redundant?
- 63 Is arrow notation for vectors "not mathematically mature"?
- 47 How to show this formula to get a square root of a number in "just few seconds" is true?
- 43 Is "Assistant Professor Position (Tenure Track) for a female Researcher" illegal in Austria?
- 43 How to properly claim credit for peer review?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.