I'm a postdoc of mathematics at the University of Jyväskylä, Finland. My research is focused on inverse problems, and the main tools are differential geometry, functional analysis and PDEs. One of my long time hobbies is Latin language. See my homepage for more information.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
94 profile views
Last seen Mar 30 at 9:30
- Latin Language♦ 77.6k 77.6k 1515 gold badges9191 silver badges351351 bronze badges
- Mathematics 23.3k 23.3k 99 gold badges4444 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 7k 7k 55 gold badges2828 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 122 Updating the Hot Network Questions List - now with a bit more network and a little less "hotness"!
- 110 What is the smallest unknown natural number?
- 79 New top bar is coming to the Stack Exchange network
- 73 Notation: Vector contains an element equal to 0
- 69 What is Google Translate good for?
- 64 New top bar is live
- 55 Why did no student correctly find a pair of $2\times 2$ matrices with the same determinant and trace that are not similar?
- View more network posts →