Senex Ægypti Parvi
Retired postal employe. Recovering, I hope, from a spinal cord injury. Bicyclist, never owned a car. Cynophile. Interested in algebra, geometry and the mathematics involved in computer graphics. English language, both archaic and current. Love to read.
Member for 3 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 26 '16 at 12:12
Top network posts
- 30 Seemingly quintessentially British non-medical meaning for "surgery"
- 27 "Canary in coal mine" in a word
- 15 Geometry Construction Problems
- 13 Why did Hieronymus choose to use Latin tenses that don't exist in Hebrew when translating for the Vulgata?
- 12 How to show that five points in ℝ³ are cospherical?
- 11 Word that means "to fill the air with a bad smell"?
- 10 Is "rotate" in "Earth rotates around the sun" the correct word?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 24 '16