Lee Woofenden is an ordained minister, writer, editor, translator, and teacher. He enjoys taking spiritual insights from the Bible and the writings of Emanuel Swedenborg and putting them into plain English as guides for everyday life.
Member for 3 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 10 '18 at 15:12
Top network posts
- 21 When in the development of trinitarian doctrine was the word "persons" first applied to God?
- 21 Was her name really Bathsheba?
- 16 Why is the Nation of Israel called Israel and not Abraham?
- 16 Why do some Christians believe it is moral to be a homosexual?
- 14 What writings are held as "biblical canon" by Swedenborgians?
- 13 When was the word "trinity" first applied to God in Christianity?
- 12 What constitutes a half-tribe?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 10 '18