He on SO, I'm sort of a "noob pioneer", asking stupid questions that other noobs wanted to know but are afraid to ask themselves.
I hope I'll be able to share information about my native language here on SE.
Member for 4 years, 8 months
9 profile views
Last seen Oct 16 at 8:53
- Christianity 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 99 gold badges3434 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Latin Language 1.6k 1.6k 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- History 1k 1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 How severe were the casualties in ancient/medieval battles?
- 34 What’s the best strategy for turning off CFLs that will save energy but not reduce lifespan so much
- 30 When did “c” before “e” or “i” start to be pronounced as [ts] (in contrast to classical [k])?
- 27 How different were high medieval Latin dialects from different parts of Europe?
- View more network posts →