Jack of all trades, and master of none. By day I am a Community and Social moderator for the website and eCommerce product of a payment processing company. I also handle web development and design for tonymacx86.com.
In my spare time I write and play music, scratch-build robots and other oddities from plastic, attempt to teach myself latin, and in general try to add more to the world than I take from it.
Vallejo, CA, USA
Member for 1 year, 4 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jan 19 at 21:20
Top network posts
- 15 Why speak in Latin in 2020?
- 10 Translate "Everything burns" into classical Latin
- 10 What word did the Romans use to describe a hot, dry, sandy desert?
- 9 Does word order lessen the ambiguity in Accusativus cum Infinitivo?
- 8 Translate "iconoclast" to classical Latin
- 7 Wifi or Wireless fidelity in Latin?
- 6 Pronunciation style used in Hans Ørberg's Lingua Latina
- View more network posts →