A dilettante in modern and ancient languages, philosophic wannabe, and technological neanderthal stuck with computers all day.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
12 profile views
Last seen Jan 14 at 17:57
- Latin Language 33.5k 33.5k 22 gold badges6060 silver badges156156 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7k 7k 1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Christianity 565 565 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Literature 336 336 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Area 51 254 254 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 70 Convert UPPERCASE string to sentence case in Python
- 67 Is "history" a male-biased word ("his+story")?
- 30 How to convert a list of multiple integers into a single integer?
- 29 Get all pairwise combinations from a list
- 27 What gender should a predicate adjective be to agree with a series of things with different genders?
- 27 Why hippopotamus instead of potamohippus?
- 23 What is Google Translate good for?
- View more network posts →