A dilettante in modern and ancient languages, philosophic wannabe, and technological neanderthal stuck with computers all day.
Member for 4 years, 5 months
12 profile views
Last seen Aug 4 at 16:33
- Latin Language 31.9k 31.9k 22 gold badges5757 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.7k 6.7k 1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Christianity 565 565 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Literature 336 336 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Area 51 254 254 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 67 Is "history" a male-biased word ("his+story")?
- 64 Convert UPPERCASE string to sentence case in Python
- 30 How to convert a list of multiple integers into a single integer?
- 27 Why hippopotamus instead of potamohippus?
- 26 What gender should a predicate adjective be to agree with a series of things with different genders?
- 22 What is Google Translate good for?
- 22 What is the fastest way to get all pairwise combinations in an array in python?
- View more network posts →