A dilettante in modern and ancient languages, philosophic wannabe, and technological neanderthal stuck with computers all day.
Member for 5 years
12 profile views
Last seen Feb 26 at 19:38
- Latin Language 33.8k 33.8k 22 gold badges6161 silver badges157157 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7k 7k 1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Christianity 565 565 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Literature 336 336 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Area 51 254 254 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 72 Convert UPPERCASE string to sentence case in Python
- 67 Is "history" a male-biased word ("his+story")?
- 30 How to convert a list of multiple integers into a single integer?
- 29 Get all pairwise combinations from a list
- 27 Why hippopotamus instead of potamohippus?
- 27 What gender should a predicate adjective be to agree with a series of things with different genders?
- 23 What is Google Translate good for?
- View more network posts →