A dilettante in modern and ancient languages, philosophic wannabe, and technological neanderthal stuck with computers all day.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
12 profile views
Last seen Oct 20 at 16:49
- Latin Language 33.1k 33.1k 22 gold badges6060 silver badges154154 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.9k 6.9k 1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Christianity 565 565 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Literature 336 336 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Area 51 254 254 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 68 Convert UPPERCASE string to sentence case in Python
- 67 Is "history" a male-biased word ("his+story")?
- 30 How to convert a list of multiple integers into a single integer?
- 27 Get all pairwise combinations from a list
- 27 Why hippopotamus instead of potamohippus?
- 26 What gender should a predicate adjective be to agree with a series of things with different genders?
- 22 What is Google Translate good for?
- View more network posts →