A dilettante in modern and ancient languages, philosophic wannabe, and technological neanderthal stuck with computers all day.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
16 profile views
Last seen 23 hours ago
- Latin Language 34.7k 34.7k 33 gold badges6565 silver badges161161 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.1k 7.1k 1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Christianity 565 565 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Literature 336 336 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 281 281 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 75 Convert UPPERCASE string to sentence case in Python
- 67 Is "history" a male-biased word ("his+story")?
- 33 Get all pairwise combinations from a list
- 30 How to convert a list of multiple integers into a single integer?
- 28 What gender should a predicate adjective be to agree with a series of things with different genders?
- 27 Why hippopotamus instead of potamohippus?
- 24 What is Google Translate good for?
- View more network posts →