Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Latin Language♦ 47.3k 47.3k 33 gold badges7373 silver badges178178 bronze badges
- Linguistics♦ 46.5k 46.5k 22 gold badges9292 silver badges152152 bronze badges
- Computer Science 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 3.7k 3.7k 1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 153 Why did Old English lose both thorn and eth?
- 82 Why do English transliterations of Arabic names have so many Qs in them?
- 75 Is English tonal for some words, like "permit"?
- 70 Is Sanskrit really the mother of all languages?
- 64 Were ancient languages as sophisticated as modern languages?
- 60 The first Turing machine
- 59 Is it unusual that English uses possessive for past tense?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.