Research interests: syntax, linguistic morphology, typology, historical linguistics, lexicography, lexicology, psycholinguistics, language acquisition, British accents
Ducúnt volentem fáta, nolentém trahunt.
'The fates lead the willing and drag the unwilling."
Member for 5 years, 3 months
12 profile views
Last seen 2 hours ago
- Latin Language 10.6k 10.6k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Linguistics 8.2k 8.2k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 484 484 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 30 Data pronunciation: "dayta" or "dahta"?
- 29 How do I pluralize a name ending in "y"?
- 29 Why doesn't "its" have an apostrophe?
- 25 Rhotacism: why?
- 25 What punctuation was used in Classical Latin?
- 21 What are the reasons to count Armenian as an Indo-European language?
- 19 Are there any complete Latin inscriptions written in boustrophedon?
- View more network posts →