I teach physics at Fullerton College, a community college in Southern California. I have an undergrad degree in math and physics from Berkeley and a PhD in physics from Yale. Back when I was doing research, my field was experimental low-energy nuclear physics.
Member for 1 year, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 27 at 1:41
- The Great Outdoors 21.6k 21.6k 22 gold badges7171 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 14.2k 14.2k 3434 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Mathematics 7.3k 7.3k 3030 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3.8k 3.8k 2121 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3.8k 3.8k 1616 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 164 Coworkers accusing me of "cheating" for working more efficiently
- 92 Defining a manifold without reference to the reals
- 68 Why is learning mathematics compulsory?
- 62 Could PI have a different value in a different universe?
- 61 How do you handle an interview for a candidate who is performing poorly?
- 56 Why do we teach complex numbers?
- 55 Should LaTeX be taught in high school?
- View more network posts →