- Linguistics 19.2k 19.2k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Latin Language 13.2k 13.2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- History 8.2k 8.2k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 5.3k 5.3k 1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 5k 5k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 94 Was hay invented only in the Middle Ages in Europe?
- 89 Is there a name for a window without glass?
- 43 Fermat's statement about the ancients: How serious was he?
- 38 German equivalents to the prefix "re"?
- 34 English equivalent for the Persian proverb "The mountain just gave birth to a mouse"
- 27 "th" in mother, father, brother— but not sister
- 27 Were Medieval Britons aware of the existence of the Roman Empire?
- View more network posts →