By Day: Working for the National Historical Data Centre in Tromsø, researching criminals in the 1875 census of Norway. I also work as a research assistant, correcting transcriptions of nineteenth century sources.
By Night: I try to get some sleep, after teaching taekwon-do, playing games at the student union Imladris, and spend time with my wife, two cats and friends.
My hobbies include nerding out on anything techie, playing FPSs, RTSs, DOOOOOOOM, platformers (BRO-formers!), Hackmaster, Dungeons & Dragons and Draug.
Virī virtūtis spem nōn dēdunt.
Member for 3 years, 1 month
8 profile views
Last seen May 3 at 21:31
- Latin Language 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 585 585 11 gold badge33 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 489 489 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 319 319 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 207 207 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 20 How does dplyr’s between work?
- 16 “As true as I’m riding this bicycle”
- 10 What is a good font for both Latin with diacritics and polytonic Greek
- 8 Were the rules for elision in old Latin more lenient than in classical Latin?
- 8 What does ἀπάλαιστος mean in Quint. Inst. 9 4.56
- 8 Where does the final -ς in genitive feminine singularis -ᾱς/-ης/τῆς come from?
- 8 What is Peniculus insinuating with his reference to Samian crockery?
- View more network posts →