By Day: Working for the National Historical Data Centre in Tromsø, researching criminals in the 1875 census of Norway. I also work as a research assistant, correcting transcriptions of nineteenth century sources.
By Night: I try to get some sleep, after teaching taekwon-do, playing games at the student union Imladris, and spend time with my wife, two cats and friends.
My hobbies include nerding out on anything techie, playing FPSs, RTSs, DOOOOOOOM, platformers (BRO-formers!), Hackmaster, Dungeons & Dragons and Draug.
Virī virtūtis spem nōn dēdunt.
Member for 3 years
8 profile views
Last seen Apr 12 at 12:21
- Latin Language 1k 1k 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 587 587 11 gold badge33 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 464 464 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 319 319 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 207 207 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 20 How does dplyr’s between work?
- 16 “As true as I’m riding this bicycle”
- 10 What is a good font for both Latin with diacritics and polytonic Greek
- 8 Were the rules for elision in old Latin more lenient than in classical Latin?
- 8 What does ἀπάλαιστος mean in Quint. Inst. 9 4.56
- 8 Where does the final -ς in genitive feminine singularis -ᾱς/-ης/τῆς come from?
- 7 Is there support for claiming -gn- was pronounced as /ŋ/ in classical Latin?
- View more network posts →