Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 17.1k 17.1k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.1k 1.1k 1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 503 503 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Physics 328 328 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Latin Language 233 233 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 135 Algebra: What allows us to do the same thing to both sides of an equation?
- 47 are there natural examples of classical mechanics that happens on a symplectic manifold that isn't a cotangent bundle?
- 35 Why are homeomorphisms important?
- 33 dropping injectivity from multivariable change of variables
- 31 Linear Algebra Versus Functional Analysis
- 29 Proof derivative equals zero?
- 25 A geometric reason why the square of the focal length of a hyperbola is equal to the sum of the squares of the axes?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.