I am a computational linguistics PhD candidate. But before that, long before that, I fell in love with languages.
By the way, if you're addicted to Stack Exchange and use iOS, check out Stackwise for iOS and browse Stack Exchange beautifully.
- Japanese Language 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Linguistics 4.2k 4.2k 2323 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 1.9k 1.9k 1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 886 886 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Latin Language 679 679 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 How can I type ティ "tei" (small ィ) in Japanese on OSX?
- 39 Exact string match in vim? (Like 'regex-off' mode in less.)
- 30 Are there exceptions to the Latin stress rules?
- 29 Why IPA does not indicate "soft" consonants in English?
- 21 OBSOLETE - Stackwise: a beautiful way to browse Stack Exchange sites
- 20 How do tones work in music sung in tonal languages, such as Cantonese or Mandarin Chinese?
- 20 Why is English "ka" and "ca" sometimes rendered as キャ (kya) instead of カ (ka)?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.