I am a computational linguistics PhD candidate. But before that, long before that, I fell in love with languages.
By the way, if you're addicted to Stack Exchange and use iOS, check out Stackwise for iOS and browse Stack Exchange beautifully.
Member for 3 years, 9 months
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 23 '16 at 21:06
- Japanese Language 3.7k 3.7k 1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Linguistics 3.5k 3.5k 1818 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 845 845 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Latin Language 505 505 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 35 Exact string match in vim? (Like 'regex-off' mode in less.)
- 31 How can I type ティ "tei" (small ィ) in Japanese on OSX?
- 28 Are there exceptions to the Latin stress rules?
- 28 Why IPA does not indicate "soft" consonants in English?
- 19 OBSOLETE - Stackwise: a beautiful way to browse Stack Exchange sites
- 18 Why is English "ka" and "ca" sometimes rendered as キャ (kya) instead of カ (ka)?
- 17 Correct form of address for a bartender, or itamae
- View more network posts →