MIT ChemE PhD, now grappling with pulse electrochemistry. Self-professed Excel VBA whiz, passable Python hacker, and dabbler in quantum chemistry.
- Chemistry 15.6k 15.6k 33 gold badges5454 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Super User 2.1k 2.1k 99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Web Applications 951 951 88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 795 795 1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 104 Why doesn't water burn?
- 81 Setting Up a HackerOne Security Bug Bounty Program
- 79 How to mark all e-mails as read in Gmail?
- 77 What is the name of the 8 white squares surrounding resizable views?
- 46 Is there a cheap, safe liquid that evaporates EXOthermically around room temperature?
- 37 Why isn't ethane used for cooking?
- 27 What is the meaning of the "-osic" suffix on a metal (e.g., cobaltosic oxide)?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (10)
10 Should all-Latin answers be permitted? Feb 24 '16
9 Should all-Latin question *titles* be permitted? Feb 24 '16
4 How can I type macrons? Feb 23 '16
1 What should we call the chatroom? Feb 23 '16