Newbie to Latin; native Spanish speaker. Any feedback welcome!
non contemplantibus nobis, quae videntur, sed quae non videntur; quae enim videntur, temporalia sunt, quae autem non videntur, aeterna sunt.
Member for 2 years, 1 month
7 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top network posts
- 147 How can I change the Y-axis figures into percentages in a barplot?
- 83 How to miss my own stag/bachelor party?
- 79 How is no password more secure than username+password?
- 71 Why doesn’t every company and individual use tax-havens to pay less taxes?
- 48 Why "god" in godparent?
- 47 Why does the UK Labour Party support Brexit?
- 47 Is it acceptable to use working hours to read general interest books?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
16 Thousand days of Latin Stack Exchange Nov 22 '18
5 Should nonsensical answers be deleted? Aug 10 '18
4 When to use the “English” tag? Jul 26 '17
2 What is the correct title for Translation questions? Jul 20 '17
1 Are crosswords on-topic? Nov 20 '18
1 Request for most-needed resource questions Apr 28 '18