Newbie to Latin; native Spanish speaker. Any feedback welcome!
non contemplantibus nobis, quae videntur, sed quae non videntur; quae enim videntur, temporalia sunt, quae autem non videntur, aeterna sunt.
Member for 1 year, 8 months
5 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top Network Posts
- 109 How to change y axis range to percent (%) from number in barplot with R
- 83 How to miss my own stag/bachelor party?
- 79 How is no password more secure than username+password?
- 70 Why doesn’t every company and individual use tax-havens to pay less taxes?
- 67 Can I give flowers to a feminist as a present for hosting a party?
- 58 Should I monetarily reward the person who found my phone?
- 47 Why does the UK Labour Party support Brexit?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (11)
16 Thousand days of Latin Stack Exchange Nov 22
4 When to use the “English” tag? Jul 26 '17
2 What is the correct title for Translation questions? Jul 20 '17
1 Are crosswords on-topic? Nov 20