Newbie to Latin; native Spanish speaker. Any feedback welcome!
non contemplantibus nobis, quae videntur, sed quae non videntur; quae enim videntur, temporalia sunt, quae autem non videntur, aeterna sunt.
Member for 2 years, 10 months
7 profile views
Last seen Sep 19 '19 at 9:47
- Latin Language 10.4k 10.4k 55 gold badges1818 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Economics 7.7k 7.7k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Christianity 4.1k 4.1k 1111 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.7k 3.7k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Politics 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 193 How can I change the Y-axis figures into percentages in a barplot?
- 83 How to miss my own stag/bachelor party?
- 79 How is no password more secure than username+password?
- 71 Why doesn’t every company and individual use tax-havens to pay less taxes?
- 52 ggplot2 plot without axes, legends, etc
- 52 Were Roman public roads built by private companies?
- 52 How can I offer my prayers to an atheist colleague facing a serious personal situation?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
16 Thousand days of Latin Stack Exchange Nov 22 '18
5 Should nonsensical answers be deleted? Aug 10 '18
4 When to use the “English” tag? Jul 26 '17
2 What is the correct title for Translation questions? Jul 20 '17
1 Are crosswords on-topic? Nov 20 '18
1 Request for most-needed resource questions Apr 28 '18