Newbie to Latin; native Spanish speaker. Any feedback welcome!
non contemplantibus nobis, quae videntur, sed quae non videntur; quae enim videntur, temporalia sunt, quae autem non videntur, aeterna sunt.
Member for 3 years, 3 months
8 profile views
Last seen Jul 16 at 7:40
- Latin Language 11.2k 11.2k 55 gold badges2121 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Economics 7.8k 7.8k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.4k 4.4k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Christianity 4.2k 4.2k 1313 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Politics 4k 4k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 236 How can I change the Y-axis figures into percentages in a barplot?
- 83 How to miss my own stag/bachelor party?
- 79 How is no password more secure than username+password?
- 71 Why doesn’t every company and individual use tax-havens to pay less taxes?
- 60 ggplot2 plot without axes, legends, etc
- 59 Can I (a random person in the world) be prosecuted under the new Hong Kong security law?
- 52 Were Roman public roads built by private companies?
- View more network posts →