Newbie to Latin; native Spanish speaker. Any feedback welcome!
non contemplantibus nobis, quae videntur, sed quae non videntur; quae enim videntur, temporalia sunt, quae autem non videntur, aeterna sunt.
Member for 3 years, 9 months
11 profile views
Last seen Jul 16 '20 at 7:40
- Latin Language 11.4k 11.4k 55 gold badges2323 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Economics 8.1k 8.1k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.9k 4.9k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Politics 4.9k 4.9k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Christianity 4.3k 4.3k 1515 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 258 How can I change the Y-axis figures into percentages in a barplot?
- 83 How to miss my own stag/bachelor party?
- 79 How is no password more secure than username+password?
- 71 Why doesn’t every company and individual use tax-havens to pay less taxes?
- 66 ggplot2 plot without axes, legends, etc
- 60 Can I (a random person in the world) be prosecuted under the new Hong Kong security law?
- 56 Were Roman public roads built by private companies?
- View more network posts →