I'm actually a mathematician by profession, despite the many Sappho questions I asked and the language stuff I do on my blogs (michelegorini.blogspot.com and michelegorinidecipher.blogspot.com) and my Youtube channel Mick Gorro :).
Member for 4 years, 9 months
6 profile views
Last seen Aug 14 '19 at 16:05
- Mathematics 7.1k 7.1k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 4.9k 4.9k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Latin Language 3.2k 3.2k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 2.2k 2.2k 99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 267 JPG vs. JPEG image formats
- 32 What is \mathchoice?
- 23 How to pronounce the ^ symbol?
- 16 Meaning and etymology of ūrīnor and ūrīna: "to dive" comes from "pee"?
- 16 What is written in this satellite photograph? (Characters identified: 忠于毛主席)
- 16 Finding integral of a function
- 14 What is the command \span?
- View more network posts →