Middle School Historian
I'm a fourteen-year-old YouTuber, informal Latin writer, linguist-in-training, part-time programmer, potential polyglot, and ancient culture extrordinaire. Among my friends I'm known as that one quiet guy who knows everything.
Hazen, AR, United States
Member for 3 years, 11 months
6 profile views
Last seen May 11 '18 at 14:24
Top network posts
- 15 What is a skeleton called?
- 11 What gender would "this" or "that" be in if there is no subject to describe?
- 10 What is the climax of a story called?
- 10 Translation of "...quae parvas aves capit et est."
- 9 How To Say "-able" in Latin
- 9 How does one show that a person or thing is the performer of an action?
- 9 How does "recte admones" mean "you do well to remind me"?
- View more network posts →