Ian D. Scott
I use Arch Linux, dwm, and vim.
Member for 5 years
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 29 '16 at 23:46
Top network posts
- 11 Best way to abstract wrapping C error handling with exceptions
- 8 Rock Around the Clock
- 8 Possibly quit your job with a polyglot
- 7 Convert a string of binary characters to the ASCII equivalents
- 7 What are the origins of the two Latin names for boron, borium and boracium?
- 6 Why does .flat_map() with .chars() not work with std::io::Lines, but does with a vector of Strings?
- 5 What is the simplest RGB image format?
- View more network posts →