- Stack Overflow 6.8k 6.8k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Islam 658 658 11 gold badge77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Latin Language 509 509 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 439 439 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 241 241 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 125 How do you represent a graph in Haskell?
- 72 Left and Right Folding over an Infinite list
- 44 Functions don't just have types: They ARE Types. And Kinds. And Sorts. Help put a blown mind back together
- 37 Haskell tuple constructor (GHC) and the separation between a language and its implementation
- 31 Homoiconic and "unrestricted" self modifying code + Is lisp really self modifying?
- 21 Why is the type of this function (a -> a) -> a?
- 18 Differences between Self and Smalltalk
- View more network posts →